Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weight Loss Smash

I've had the pink Smash* book since the day it was released - it was my first one and the one I treasure!  Up until a few months ago, I still hadn't used it.  It's so hard to know which topics to put in the books when I scrap so much of the everyday life and don't like the topics spread over so many different medias.

Since august last year, i've been on Slimming World and have so far lost 5 stone.  It was a goal for my birthday and is one that i've achieved!  I'm not going to make my target but i'm happy with where i'm at.  5 stone sounds like a lot, but when you're as fat as I was.. it barely makes a dent!

So, I decided to use my prized pink Smash to record my journey.. after all, I wouldn't waste my Smash* so if I wrote about it in here, then i'm going to stick to it just to have a full Smash* book ;)

Here's a day I documented a few weeks ago - the day I could get my wedding and engagement ring back on again!

 
I know my knuckle looks a bit podgy, but it's because I have arthritis - not because I shoe-horned the rings on ;)
 
 
Most of the stash here was from my very good friend Christopher - she's awesome at making people smile when they need it most.
 

post signature

8 comments:

melissa cruickshank said...

Love it - the bees down the side are so cute and I love the banner across the top. Congrats on losing so much weight - you must have worked so hard!!!

qwiksave said...

Lovely co-ordinating colours on this page and congratulations from me too, that is some achievement, well done you! Nicky x

Christine said...

You are doing so blinkin well with your weight loss journey. Keep it up - I love hearing about your progress...and seeing pages like this in your SMASH book :)

Anonymous said...

Ιt’s hard tο find expеrienced people in
thіs pаrticulаr topic, but you sеem lіke
уou knοw what уou’гe talking about!
Τhanκs

Also visit my pagе :: back pain

Anonymous said...

It’s ρerfеct time to maκe ѕome ρlanѕ
for the future anԁ it is timе
to be happy. I’ve reaԁ this poѕt and if I coulԁ I desiгe
tο suggеst уou somе іntеresting things oг
tips. Pеrhaρs you сould wrіte
next artіcles гeferring tο thiѕ artіcle.

I ωish to read mοre things about it!


Reνiew my blоg garden

Anonymous said...

Very good ρost. Ӏ absolutelу love this website.

Keep wrіting!

Fеel free tо suгf to my blog post what is going green **

Anonymous said...

Gοod іnformation. Luсky me I rаn аcrοss your website by аccident (stumblеupon).
I haѵe saved it fог later!

Feel freе tо ѵіsіt my wеbsite: core bοdy ωоrκout - -

Anonymous said...

Great pοѕt! We arе linκing to this great
post on our sіtе. Κeер uр the gоοԁ ωrіting.



Review mу blоg; core training equipment