Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fate and MME Be Amazing

It would have been more 'trendy' to call it 'MME - Be Amazeballs' wouldn't it?! It's not a word I think will be showing up in my vocab any time soon, but then I said that in the 90's about 'LOL' and I find myself slipping the odd one into written conversation.. oops.. LOL ;)

I've had these paper collections since they come out, for me, it was love at first sight.  I'm not the kind of girl that likes to butcher papers that have beautiful graphics or writing on them.. I just have them hanging around until the writing has some meaning to what I wish to scrapbook or we have a spectacular breakup where I declare "it isn't you.. it's me.. I just can't do this anymore.. i'm cheating on you with October Afternoon".


Lee was taking some pics at the window with my camera and I was hovering about nagging him to take them outside because the glass would make the picture suck.. blah blah blah.  Then, he turns to me with such a smile of pride on his face and shows me his pictures taken through the heart on the window :)  That's impressive imagination for a man isn't it?!

Here's a fancy pants close-up to show I actually used some ribbon on my layout - hurray!!

Oh and buttons.. ding ding double points!!!

Wishing you all a fabulous Easter :)

post signature

2 comments:

Christine said...

Ahhhh...I was going to ask how you got the heart there! What a clever man! Not only can he bake an amazeballs cake (or two) he knows how to take an amazeballs photo (or two). Think he's a keeper Melvin, just sayin' :)

And look at your amazeballs LO it's all so totally amazeballs LOL :)

Hoppy Easter to you & your fam x

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel,
just saw all your latest posts, everything is so beautiful as ever. I am so happy to see all these wonderful pieces of artfullness and read what you've written.

Hope all is well. I wish you all, all the best and sending lots of xxx.
Sunshine :-) xxx