Followers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Big Girl

Over on UKS, my lovely friend Chris challenged us to do the weekly UKS challenge which was a sketch!  It was a fortnight ago now, but here's the finished piece anyway!

 

I've had these K&Company felt flowers since forever!  'Wild Saffron' - how retro is that?! Once the layout was complete, I added the title and the word 'big' was in white Thickers.  It seemed a bit naked so I decided to colour all of the letter stickers and the doily with a brown Promarker so they matched and add doodling around the page to bring it all together.

Hmm, an interesting one..

.. I find i'm like my 'messy' layouts less compared to the clean and simple ones - but then they don't use up much stash?! LOL

post signature

2 comments:

melissa cruickshank said...

Gorgeous layout - I love how you've done the doodling around the outside - I'd be too scared that I'd go wrong. Fab flowers (i've got them too), and fab paint splodges!

Christine said...

I love both your 'messy' & 'clean' scrapping :)