Followers

Monday, February 11, 2013

365 folio - Smash*ing our year

I love my 365 Smash* folio and finally cracked on with the introductory page.  I feel as though I spoilt it with my terrible handwriting - it's made the whole thing unbalanced - but I know that in time, if one of the children should want to look at my books, it's my handwriting that will mean something to them.  Not the balance or the fancy fonts from my computer.
 
 
I just need to Smash* New years eve and day in there now and i'll be caught up - except by the time I do that it will be pancake day... then valentines.. then Emilys birthday.. then.. Oh you get the idea!!
 
 
post signature

11 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Hi Sweetie, i think you'll need a bigger book..... welcome to blogland x
http://sylviaskards.blogspot.co.uk/

Kate M said...

You've captured the memory and that's the important thing - it looks fine to me!
xx

fatmonica said...

It's a great page and it's your writing that makes it so personal so I'd just keep on writing!

Linda Simpson said...

A fabulous page and love the gorgeous details. Welcome to blogland.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Rebecca James said...

Hi Mel,

You really don't need to worry about your handwriting. It is full of character and really pretty and I think really helps to make the page. The piccie is lovely aswell! Looks like you had lots of fun in the snow

Becky
x

Joan Macdonald said...

What a fabulous page and the photo is gorgeous.

Joan x

jane stillman said...

It's all about the memories and you have captured those perfectly

Christine said...

What a lovely family photo :D
And there's nowt wrong with your handwriting, shuddup! x

melissa cruickshank said...

I love your "smashed" pages, they're always so well balanced - just the right amount of paper and embellies. I eally like the red of your coats against the grey background - it's really striking.

qwiksave said...

I agree, nothing wrong with your handwriting!

That's a lovely photo and I'm not surprised you really, really, really, love it. Love red in snow too, it really pops.

Anonymous said...

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online