Followers

Friday, January 11, 2013

Smash 365 Folio - Altered Cover

Hi all!

So, there's no word on the 30 for thirty yet.. but i'm going to make plans and start it tonight.. just you wait and see!  I plan to journal it all, as suggested by my wonderful friend Sally, in a Smash book.  I'm not sure if it will be the beloved purple or pink yet.. hmm!

Speaking of Smash, I recentely altered the cover of my Smash 365 folio.  This is how it used to look:
 
Pretty garish with that bright lime green binding!
Here's what I did to personalise it and make it to my own tastes:
 
 
The journal is to record the big events over 365 days - the year 2013.  I thought it would be nice to use this journal to record what our family did to celebrate special days this year and I know when it's done.. it will be a treasure to look back on.
 
P.S - I fell to sleep doing all the white doodling and drew a line across the book - oops ;)
 
 

post signature

2 comments:

qwiksave said...

Love it! That did make me snigger about the falling asleep bit! Love the look of Smash books and was wondering whether to indulge. Look forward to seeing this filled with fabulous fabulousness! :)

Christine said...

*hangs head in shame* still haven't started mine. Yours is gorrrrgess x