Followers

Monday, January 07, 2013

30 Things - The List.



 
 
This list is to be completed by the day after I turn thirty. 08.06.2013


1. Lose 3 stone
2. Try on my wedding dress after achieving the weight I was on my wedding day in 2005
3. Read a book by a new (to me) author
4. Watch some live sport
5. Celebrate our 10 year anniversary in a special way
6. Send 10 handwritten letters or cards to friends
7. Get a new hairstyle
8. Have a moon-lit picnic
9. Take a class
10. Write and illustrate a childrens book
11. Cook and try a brand new cuisine
12. Climb Snowdonia and enjoy food at the very top!
13. Complete 10 random acts of kindness
14. Raise money for charity
15. Write a letter for safekeeping, for each child, incase anything should ever happen to me
16. Buy an amazing dress
17. Visit the NEC Hobbycrafts show and learn something new
18. Go out to an amazing restaurant
19. Start a new exercise regime - and stick with it!
20. Organise an event
21. Meet a friend I haven't met in person before
22. Do something I loved as a child
23. Book a new adventure somewhere different
24. Go camping
25. Make £30 selling handmade items
26. Go back to the place we got married and relive memories
27. Make a 'happy' jar and insert an entry every single day
28. Go for a walk in the rain
29. Learn to knit - and teach Emily how to do it too
30. Have an epic 30th birthday party

post signature

4 comments:

Sally said...

It's a fab list and not boring at all. Hope you are going to make a journal about it. You are going to have a lot of people wanting to be your 21, me included :)

Sally said...

It's a fab list and not boring at all. Hope you are going to make a journal about it. You are going to have a lot of people wanting to be your 21, me included :)

Christine said...

That list will keep you out of mischief! Sally's right - it should be journalled :) x

qwiksave said...

Loving your list! I wonder how you are getting on...? There's quite a few challenging ones on there! I'm (ahem!) 50 this year (next month) and haven't dared done myself a list! Look forward to seeing some photos/scrapbook/journaling pages about some of these challenges :)