Followers

Friday, October 12, 2012

What a difference a year makes..


It's no secret that I am in love with my family and the beautiful children we've been blessed with.   Looking through old photographs, I was amazed to see how much Gabriel has grown in a year.


Here he is, after begging me to let him have the same as his big siblings! Well.. fish friday won't kill him I guess.  Look at how serious his chowing face is!

The poor boy still only has 6 teeth... but at least we now have some hair - hurray!




This was this time last year - amazing! He couldn't even stand, walk and was only just getting to grips with crawling.  My little baldy boy.

But wait.. what the flip is this i'm seeing? A pool? Tshirts and sun hats?! Oh yes! It was scorchio last october!


And now I guess I should leave you with some crafting?


It just goes to show how important putting things down on paper can be.  Scrapbook the small things today and next year they could be big things to you :)


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such lovely post hun. Beautiful. Lots of love&sunshine to you all. Katie xxx