Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Scotch - Little Masterpieces

Profile Picture

Scotch is a long-trusted brand and well loved within our home.  Call me weird, but I just LOVE the smell of their sticky tape (I know, I need help!) It takes me right back to wrapping Christmas gifts with mum as a child.

Recentely, I was asked to represent the brand - and I jumped at the chance! 

I mentioned in the last post that we are currentely creating scrapbooks over summer with the children - so imagine my joy when Scotch kindly sent us some double sided sticky tape!


The books were getting ruined with their over-ambitious glue stick usage - pages sticking together etc but it was the easy solution for the kids to use.. however this dispenser makes fighting with double-sided tape a thing of the past and they loved it.  Not only that but it's far stronger - so nothing will be falling out and we can use heavier items.  Also, this tape is acid free, so our books will remain perfect for years to come.

Lastly, I would like to let  you guys know of a little fun competition over at Scotch where you can win Amazon vouchers and keep the kids busy ;)

Cover Photo


Go across and enter - it's so easy - Good Luck!

post signature

No comments: