Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Misting - gettin' messy feels awesome

Oh mess...

Splattered pink hands

White finger tips

**>Irridescent<** oak table

I've missed you.

I miss the satisfaction of a memory preserved.
I miss the buzz of trying a new technique - and lovin' it!
I miss pouring out the saved contents of my mind, snippets of inspiration.

I miss scrapbooking instead of procrastinating and hiding behind half-loved attempts at cardmaking.

2011 Amazing - best year of my life
2012 Time to repeat 2011, but damn well record it!

**Confession Over**

Oh yeah.. made this:

Martha Stewart punch, Tim Holtz picket fence distress stain, American Crafts kraft cardstock and some various mega old stash!  (Basic Grey from the good ol' days!)
For this:

Photographs distorted..
Papers warped (too wet!)
Photographs not added yet..

still..
Hope you like >.<


post signature

7 comments:

qwiksave said...

Getting messy does feel awesome its true! ☺ LOVE this page but then I always have enjoyed all your scrapbooking. Great to see you back again and hope we will seeing lots more.

PS My journalling pages are easier than scrapbooking - just stick a few cut images down and add some wording - simples! ☺

xx

Anonymous said...

Wow - another blog post - you're putting me to shame!!! Love your LO - especially the heart edges - love the pink splatters too!!!!
Melissa75.

Claire said...

Gorgeous page! The misting is looking fab and I love the punch you've used on the edges :)

Anonymous said...

Mel, it's sooooo pretty!!! I especially adore those little flowers, really beautiful details. Love it!!! :-) More please!!!! :-) Ss xxx

Anonymous said...

I want you...

favouriteworkofart said...

Hey, so good to 'see' you again! Helen (dancingqueen on UKS)....

favouriteworkofart said...

....doh! and congrats on your beautiful baby boy!