Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Making flowers - making babies!

Well, it's been a long time since I ventured back to my beloved blog. Loads of people have asked about me, which is totally sweet - so thank you!

I've missed crafting, i've missed my creative outlet.. but boy have I been tired.  When you create every day for 5 years and 2 kids..you hit a wall at some point.. and I didn't just hit mine, I crashed full speed. 

Scrapbookings getting a lonely place now.. it's 'untrendy'  but i'm still here and I never let go.  I never will!

I'm easing back in gently.. creating and looking at the world through a creatively hungry passion to find inspiration again.  I will be back!

Why have I been tired? Because we finally got our miracle, I was finally blessed after so much heart ache:


IGNORE the silly face.. kinda hard to concentrate when taking a pic in the mirror =/ This is me at 32 weeks pregnant.. I haven't just been eating loads of pies!  I'm 34 weeks + 5 days today, and i'm so full of happiness and sheer love.

So.. easing back in gently.. I've had a go at making a flower from ribbons.. and I hate it!  It was only my first go but it took ages and the end result sucked.  Still, I used it to make a tag.. waste not, want not hey!



If we can't make mistakes/awful craft nightmares... then how do we ever learn and better ourselves?

It's a rather extravagant tag - hehe!!


post signature

5 comments:

Padster said...

Congratulations hun!!
Love the concentration face lol!
Hugs,
Debbie xx

melissa75 said...

You look fab - really blooming, I just look like a barrel - you could roll me down a hill. I love your ribbon flower - it looks really pretty with the buttons.

qwiksave said...

Ah, so thats what you've been doing! ;-) Many Congratulations, really pleased for you but sorry you are so tired. Glad to see you back in Blogland, even if your craft didn't 'work'. All the Best and hope to 'see' you again soon. xx

scattymam1 said...

wow - I haven't entered into the realms of blog land for a while but today of all days I do and I read your wonderful news. Mel, I am soooooo happy for you, and you have made me smile, i'm rather excited for you too. I had no idea you were pregnant, it's tiring with two so I can only imagine how tiring it is with your third. Hope everything goes well, love scattymam p.s. let us know how you are doing, cant wait to hear names and stuff xxx

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Looking real good Mel. Congratulations on your longed for bundle. Enjoy being pregnant, even the tiredness as you will miss it. I certainly do after just 12 weeks