Followers

Sunday, October 03, 2010

CCW - The Boss Gives Us A Challenge!

Well, it's time for another challenge from Creative Craft World and the fabulous owner Lou has set a cracker once again!


Black White and Silver!
As soon as these words entered my brain.. and the amazing new Gorjuss Girls hit my doorstep from Creative Craft World: http://www.creativecraftworld.co.uk/Product+Search+PT1nT29ObWNoVjJj









I just thought.. Time to get started on the christmas cards!!


So here's my project to start you off:




A Gorjuss easel card!
You can create anything for your project, if you're creating something with a photograph then this may be in colour :)


Check over at the blog to enter and see the full specification:


http://creativecraftworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/lous-black-white-silver-challenge.html


You could be our next winner :)


post signature

2 comments:

Sarah A said...

This is just gorgeous Melanie, love the shading! Sarah x

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I loooooooooooooove your xmas cards!!!!! So BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Where can I buy them? They are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! Well done Mel!!!!!
Ss xxx