Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Creative Craft World Sale!


Creative Craft World are an amazing store with a great selection of goodies and treasures nestled away within the varied inventory.  For one day only, there will be a sale where everyone can receive a fantastic 25% off goods until 6pm tonight!

Just enter the code: Flash

Think this is a great offer?  Well Lou has stepped it up a notch.. This discount even applies to pre-orders!  That's right.. you can use it on the gorgeous new ranges set to hit the store very soon:

My Minds Eye - Haunted:



My Minds Eye - I believe:



My Minds Eye - Holly Jolly:

Whatever you're looking for, don't miss out on the amazing sale over at www.creativecraftworld.co.uk

I'm off to go grab me some Gorjuss Girls :)

post signature

2 comments:

sh3ri3 said...

Thanks for that mel, love the haunted papers! xx

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site pinkladymel.blogspot.com
Is this possible?