Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank you and Cake!

These cupcake card blanks are available from http://www.docrafts.co.uk/ and are fabulous value at 1.99 for 6 to create something a little special:

Those 3D pop-up butterfly stickers are so gorgeous and very on-trend right now with Martha Stewart also releasing a range but at around 4 times the price per pack!

Direct link to card blanks:

Christmas came and went in a blaze of generous gifts which of course means a big batch of thank you cards need to be produced!



This card features a few products i'm crazy about right now.
1. Butterflies.  Oh yes.  One of my favourite things is now in fashion so i'm stocking up!
2. Raffia ribbon - How gorgeous is this? Brand new from Docrafts and perfect for finishing any project.
3. Jillybeans kraft ranges.. Oh sweet goodness.. this is the paper of the gods!
4. Brand new jewel brads from Papermania - ideal for holding awkward items on cards - no glue needed!

I've been keeping my eye on a few items at CHA and this coredinations has just reminded me of the gorgeous new release coming from Cosmo Cricket:
Here's praying the DoCrafts Gods bless me with both packs else it's going to be a rather expensive month..

3 comments:

sh3ri3 said...

I agree, i recently bought those butterflies - my fave thing at the moment!!

melissa75 said...

I love the cupcake card. I tend to be really dull and always make square cards but I think after seeing your creation I might just give these a go. Gorgeous "thank you" card too - love all the materials that you've used - I must get some raffia!!!! Can't wait for that card stock to come out!!!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Love the fun cupcake design!