Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The return of the mojo! - Martha Stewart TSV punches

I mistyped the title and wrote 'mofo' by accident.. LOL!

I'm setting myself a challenge and trying to become the scrapbooker I used to be instead of the stash collector I have become.  Everytime I have something new, I have to use it before I am allowed to buy anything else.  It doesn't matter if I only use a tiny piece... it's the rules!

The layout is about my daughter who is growing so fast before my eyes.  The journalling is going to go in the right hand side but that will  be private.. and my handwriting is absolutely rubbish!!

I wish I had that gorgeous Ali Edwards sorta handwriting.. I do love that font ♥

So, I used up the Martha Stewart Butterfly TSV from QVC, Oh How I love butterflies so much!

I also had some Fancy Pants paper that I knew would be perfect to cut apart to make the sub-title!

Prima's mommy and me papers... I love the glitter on them.. I love glitter full stop ;) The gorgeous lullaby glittery thickers and Making Memory mixed up ledge type.  Finished off with that cute carousel button.  As soon as I saw them princess buttons I had to have them!

So that's mission 1 completed.. but at the weekend I was a bit naughty and went to Hobbycraft.. so now i've got to use that stuff up before I dare make any more purchases..

..Including some dodgy looking frogs that I couldn't leave behind.. they was giving me sad eyes.

Until Next time...

♥♥ Mel ♥♥

P.S - I'm elated about the welcome Tim Holtz received in the UK, he is a total legend. I think I might need to try out that rose wreath real soon!!

4 comments:

melissa75 said...

Gorgeous LO Mel!!! I am so happy that I bought those punches now - that butterfly stamp is fab!! I've got that Prima paper too - but its sat unused in my box - maybe I should follow your lead and try and use my stash up!!! Love the "you are my world" piece and all the little bits that you've added!! Absolutely fabulous!!!!

qwiksave said...

Great that you've got your mofo, I mean mojo back, we've missed it too! LOVE this scrapbooking page and great that you will be inspiring me (& others) again with your wonderful layouts.
I succame (is that a word?) and got the Tim Holtz book... Scrumptious! qwiksave x

Mrs Bs Blog said...

Glad your mojo has come back home. Your page is fantastic with the great layout and papers used. I might have to try using some of my unused stash, before buying anymore.

I kept my beady eye on the QVC channel yesterday and yes I ordered the Tim Holtz book. Hugs Val xxx

scattymam1 said...

Oh mel, long time no see, been very busy with new little one(Jack, named after jack skelington of course) and with libby's broken arm!, etc;, I had to leave comment on this layout though it is amazing...wish I had an ounce of your talent. Anyways I missed you, and realised you weren't on mse much nowadays like me, but now I have my own blog and I can follow yours, congrats on your new role at do crafts by the way, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw you in the mag and realised you'd won the apprentice, so happy for you, love scattymam1 (Ruth) xx