Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lili Of The Valley

I love the fantastic impression you get from the gorgeous new 'designer' stamps from Lili Of The Valley.

My sister is due in June so I decided to splash out on a boy and girl stamp.. seeing as we don't know what it will be ;)  Actually.. I just wanted an excuse to get my hands on them!!


I took this picture at about 10pm under yellow lighting so I apologise in advance for the dodgy colour!

Coloured Using: A waterbrush with Ink It Up Ink pads + Tim Holtz Distress Inks;
Letter stickers: Doodlebug Loopy Love, Papermania Rose Garden Die cuts;
Paper: Basic Grey Lily Kate (Blast from the past!)
Ribbon: Anita's wide organza
Brads: Papermania
You can pick this stamp up here:

I can't wait to colour up the boy now.. they're both too sweet!

Have an awesome weekend.. I've got loads of work on (booo) But it's all crafting.. (yay!!)

♥♥ Mel ♥♥

6 comments:

sh3ri3 said...

Awww how cute is that stamp!! fab card as always love your creations. Good luck to your sister - she will love it. xx

melissa75 said...

Gorgeous card Mel - love how you've glittered the edges. And its so clever how you've folded the ribbon under!

Lou said...

Mel its gorgeous!! I love the stamp, maybe I will get the hang of stamping one day!!

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Mel, wait till you see the new LOTV releases!!
Clairexx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Awwwwww! so cute! love all the sparkle too!

Sarah A said...

Totally gogeous card - even with the yellow light (you can't tell by the way).

Sarah x