Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hot chocolate cards.. and something for a good cause!


I love these glittery outline stickers from Anita's, they're just perfect for making shaped matts if you don't have a die cutter and I love to use the small circles for bling on crowns!



I can't even talk about the sugared Doodlebug letters without fainting! ;) 

I'm trying to build up a stockpile of cards to send for Alicia and hope they will sell well to help her cause:

Next year, i've decided that I really need to make some christmas cards every month so that i'm not left panicking in December!  All the cards I made earlier in the year I strongly dislike now.. the colouring is not as good as I can achieve with a years extra experience.  Next year.. simple and elegant!

I really am in love with this image and next card:



I don't even have a scalloped circle punch yet but using my deckle scissors and some camoflage doodling.. I can hide how imperfect the circle is ;)  But.. What's inside?



looking a bit scary but absolutely packed with extremely clean hands by an OCD freak! ;)  I've made one for all of my friends so I hope they enjoy it!  Spreading the christmas love!!

The kids are at a birthday party right now so i'm going to try my hand at getting this jumble sale organised into the form of Christmas gifts and ready rooms for father christmas!

How did an organisation freak end up with a kid on 22nd December?  I don't know but he is so worth it!

Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! What a lovely card and a great idea to include the treat! I'd be very happy receiving one of those. Very thoughtful gift for your friends too.

melissa75 said...

Gorgeous cards as always Mel - I love how you've used those glittery circles!

furrypig said...

can I ask what stamp you used Mel as it is really gorgeous? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi babe

r u oki? xxx

sunshine xxx

NGCARDS said...

Lovely work darl, the cards are beautiful xxx