Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Perfect Christmas Music - Just 3.99 at Play

There is nothing that gets me in the mood for Christmas like a good CD.  As soon as I hear the sounds of 'Last Christmas' or the faint hum of 'Holidays are coming' I am instantly transported into nostalgia land surrounded with snowflakes!


If you're like me and love the older classics (such as Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt, It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Perry Como) then this is the CD for you and currentely available at a bargain 3.99 from Play.com



















Or perhaps you fancy a blast back to the pop charts combined with a mix of modern retakes?  For 6.99 you can't go wrong with this modern mix! WARNING: Contains Cheeky Girls and Rick Astley...  The best feature on this CD has to be the karaoke DVD.. which will surely only be unveiled after one too many egg nogs :)

What are your Christmas CD recommendations?  I need to get a new one after my favourite CD got scratched to death last year and now refuses to play!

Brr It's freezing - I love it!

Mrs Claus xx



No comments: