Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trick or Treat Smell my feet :)

Well.. it's only took me a year to scrapbook the photographs but at least they're done now ;) Had to have a little closed-eyes-thinking sesh to remember all the memories and it was amazing what little details flooded back.




I completed this layout as part of a team challenge that I set. I have been with my scrapbooking team for three years this month and the girls on there are just brilliant friends. There are only 4 of us left now and it's so nice to catch up with the ones who stopped scrapping and share their lives.

I have got my SIL and possibly MIL coming round tomorrow to have a little crafting session with some spaghetti bolognese thrown in for good measure.. can't have hungry scrappers ;) Best get off and do some tidying...

.. Aren't you proud of me.. I'm scrapping again!!...

.. EEK MIL! ;)

3 comments:

Mhaggie said...

BOO!

Chocolate Orange said...

Beautiful layout as ever :O)

These pages will sure be something to treasure in years to come

x

Paula said...

Wow Mel this is just fabulous i just adore the layout.
Paula xxxx