Followers

Friday, August 14, 2009

The Snowman

The SnowMan is a classic Christmas film and I can just imagine bundling the kids up with a nice warm special fleece, some freshly baked cookies and a flask of hot chocolate ready for a ride out in the car. We could look at the abundance of Christmas lights displayed on houses around the neighbourhood whilst listening to The Snowman on CD as they delight in the accompanying book..

Perfect!

I am hoping to have little elves come to stay with us over Christmas and they will leave us an activity to do every single day so this will be another idea crossed off my list :)

So.. How perfectly timed when I came across this fantastic bargain at Play.com (thanks to Hotukdeals.com):



Just 2.99 delivered:
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3478619/Howard-Blake-The-Snowman/Product.html?&P36=FJLAP9#

It's so exciting having childrens memories to build :)

1 comment:

Hels said...

Oh mel, I think I'm going to order this!