Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

OrganizedChristmas.com is looming!





















Thundering rum balls! How cute are these gingerbread men and when will I become talented enough to make them?!

Back on topic..

Every year I love to complete the 'Grand Plan' at Organized Christmas:

http://organizedchristmas.com/holiday-grand-plan

and make some difference to our home in the run up to Christmas. Usually my plans are scuppered with illness and fatigue (it's pretty hardcore) but it has become a little Christmas tradition that I countdown to every year...

.. Oh and of course, it allows me to start celebrating in August ;)

We are currently in the midst of a major overhaul at the North Pole with paint and furniture everywhere and then I have a minor hospital procedure on friday (4th) to look forward to! Despite this, I am completely printed out and geared up READY to go.

Make a date in your diary..

Sunday August 30th - GRAND PLAN STARTS!

Go print out your sheets now at: http://www.organizedchristmas.com/

My little red folder is crying out to be Christmas make-overed so watch this space!

It's beginning to look a lot like...

.. Oh STOP it already! I usually don't use that line until I post my Christmas decoration pictures ;)

Happy Organising my festive fiends!

Mrs. Claus xxx

1 comment:

Rainmac said...

Can't wait to see your altered folder Mrs Claus xxx