Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gorjuss new Travis

Oh hai :)


Thursday bought me a beautiful present.. A gorgeous new nephew, baby Travis.. weighing in at 8lbs 6oz he was born by caessarean and looks absolutely beautiful - The spitting image of his brother at that age. Welcome to the world little boy x



I have been busy crafting lately but haven't taken many photographs as I wanted to get a few pieces done instead of dithering. Did plenty of procrastinating ;) Here are a few cards I made:

Outside:


Inside:

Outside:

Inside:
I received the new collection of Gorjuss stamps the other day and fell in love with the little Princess with a princess teddybear - Just like Emily. So I decided to try my hand at a bit of Shrink Plastic. The pink version wasn't good enough so I made it into a bracelet for teddy and a clear version for Emily:



I just love how Shrink Plastic always seems to appear as though it is going disastrous and then turns into something wonderful. Emily loved her necklace so much and has taken good care of it. Feels nice to make something handmade and see the kids enjoy it.

I might get to photograph my latest layouts etc later.. But don't hold your breath ;)


There is a reason I have been away though, It was Lee's birthday:



And to top it off we had the dreaded 'S' Word:

But all is as good as good can be around here and I am really enjoying being a mommy and just spending some time in a Martha Stewart-esque sorta bliss making freezer meals and being Uber Organised!
Don't get me wrong.. The craft room still looks like a bombsite ;)
xx

4 comments:

Rainmac said...

Wow Mel yours cards and jewellery are beautiful, you are so clever. Many congratualtions on becoming an auntie to Travis!!! So sorry to hear Logan caught SF and so glad you are enjoying mommy life, hearing about your freezer meals puts me to shame ;-) xxx

Dappyme said...

Wow, gorgeous work as usual Mel. So very inspiring! Poor Logan, glad to hear that he is better now tho! xx

Anonymous said...

LOVELY work!!! :-) Show us more, Martha!!! :-)

Get well soon Logan. xx

s. - p.d :-)

Mhaggie said...

Hello you!

glad to see you have been busy.........lovely work as usual!
Keep in touch,
M x