Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Gorjuss new girls inked before storage!

The Gorjuss girls have arrived and lovingly cut from the rubber sheet with excited shaking hands.. Eeek! Is it healthy to be this excited over some stamps?

The Gorjuss girls took my heart the moment I saw them. They are everything I love, emotional, gothic and display an unbelievable likeness to my own princess Emily. When the latest set were released with wings and teddybears I felt fated to get my hands on them. Next stop.. Some original artwork for my daughters bedroom :)

You can get your hands on some Gorjuss Girls from:


and check out the blog at:

Here is a quick card I made last night:
Front Cover:













And that's all I have to show you.. for now.. Still packing and it is driving me insane.. or rather, I am driving myself insane with all the sorting!
Have a lovely weekend x
♥♥ Mel ♥♥
P.S - Magnolias I still love you!

9 comments:

angeljakki said...

Great notelet, lovely colour and colouring x

flourgirl said...

That is fantastic I absoloutley love it!!

furrypig said...

cute cute cute loving it!

melissa75 said...

Stunning work as always Mel - I am so jealous of your talent! I love these stamps - they are so cute!

Louise Gilmour said...

OMG pinkladymel! I discovered this card whilst searching for something on the Money Saving Expert forum and the second I saw it, I was extremely impressed. I just LOVE the effect you get by stamping onto ribbed card, I have never seen anything like it. I will be checking out your blog for more inspiration :-) L x

Chocolate Orange said...

Beautiful work Mel, i love it

I cant look now or i will become adicted to more noseless stamps ;O)

xx

Sue said...

Hi there, catching up on your blog. Terrific colouring - love the bold light reflections on hair, clothing etc.

Absolutely adore your two little kiddies on previous photo - they look so sweet.

Sue
x

alee81 said...

love the idea of stamping on wavy card! going to go and try it right now!!!

Craft Fairy said...

Such wonderful colours to make a stunning card.

Yvonne