Followers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Challenge 2 - No paper keep it clean!

I have joined a brilliant challenge blog over at :

Which is run by my friend Polly and some other lovely ladies. I really enjoy making cards and sometimes it is nice to have a challenge and share your creations with other people.

This month the challenge was:

"NO PAPER - KEEP IT CLEANNow, before you all panic, it is easier than it sounds. We all love our designer papers, don't we? But you can also achieve some wonderful results when you don't use the papers. So why not give it a try? You just might amaze yourself. "

with a fabulous prize too!!

I thought I would give this challenge a go and see how I fared seeing as mothers day was looming! No paper hmm.. harder then it sounds for me.. I had just purchased a Prima cd and decided to print one of the images onto my cardstock:



I would never have got round to using the CD lol but this challenge really kicked my butt into gear so thanks Creative card crew - look forward to next week!
I get really annoyed over my bad photographs (the one I just posted wasn't very good either Grr!) So I retook the Magnolia card so that it shows the natural colours.:
I think I truly am a lunatic LOL what can I say..
No posts in weeks.. 2 in one day.. you lot are spoilt I tell ye :D
♥♥ Mel ♥♥

9 comments:

Liberty :) said...

lovely cards as always missis xxx

cazsmum said...

Gorgeous Mel - curled hair indeed! Where on earth do you get your ideas from? You're an inspiration :D xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Gorgeous cards hunny, both of them. Thank you for joining in our challenge this week! hugs Linda x

Mhaggie said...

lovely,lovely!

Sharon said...

Both these cards are beautiful. I'm so glad we made you get that CD out, the card looks wonderful. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Paula said...

Hiya Mel these cards are stunning hun. Thankyou for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge this week.
Paula xxxx

melissa75 said...

Gorgeous cards as always Mel - really original. You really put my stuff to shame.

Rainmac said...

Brilliant cards Mel, you are so talented!!!

Gemma said...

wow thats gorgeous, I love the notepaper style background :)
Gemma xx