Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I have been tagged by a Scrapbook Apprentice!

I have been tagged today by Emma to show you the 6th picture from my 6th folder! Lets have a look and hope it is nothing too embarassing!

























OK so nothing too embarassing for me but very for my son :) Luckily he is only four so not too old to be shy! A trip down memory lane.. I remember I couldn't resist taking a picture of him as he fell to sleep in his ravioli. I miss them days where he was a baby and now he is a big strapping boy. Thanks for the tag Emma x

I tag:
Jammy
Melissa
Wendy
K
polly
Ayesha

Have fun guys!!

Look out for new work soon. I just took delivery of the threading water punch from Sally and now I am armed and dangerous.. everything WILL be scalloped!!

2 comments:

Papoosue said...

Hi there :-) I've popped into your blog a couple of times now and it's just lovely and friendly here. Your work is gorgeous too! I just thought I'd say hi and I'll be back!

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Oh what a picture, cute.

I have left you a little something on my blog.