Followers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

So busy with festivities!

I have been so busy lately enjoying Christmas that I have harldy had time to think let alone update my poor neglected blog.

The decorations are up and the kids are so excited. This year feels really good and I can't wait to see their faces on christmas morning. Just 4 weeks to go now :)


























We went to Thomas Land yesterday and it was so magical. The kids had a really nice time and so did my dad. We don't do a lot together since I grew up so it was nice to spend time with him.

I have been really busy with my Scrapbook Apprentice work. The parcels I have received are just delicious. If you have never tried sugar coated carstock from doodlebug before.. PLEASE go buy some of the bon bon range. The trims, the patterned card.. OMG. I have had the best fun :)

Not the most amazing of pics but my camera was on the fritz:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/pinkladymel/love.jpg
Almost time to "Journal Your Christmas" with Shimelle again and I am so excited because I love this class so much! I have made my journal all ready in preparation.. aren't I a good girl? :)






Guess what.. it's nearly Christmas!! YAY :)

1 comment:

Liberty :) said...

Yay!!! Love the pics! Sooo christmassy!! :) It's chrissssstmas!

What is this sugar coated cardstock of which you speak?! I shall have to investigate!

Gorgeous xmas book as ever !