Followers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy Busy

I have been creating lately, Here is some of my new work!
The projects are:
Wishing - I used the '12x12 chipboard' clear packaging to make a transparent layout. Everything is Fancy Pants except the half metal frame. Due to my *amazing* photography you can not see but I have actually sewn and painted around the edges of this layout.





















































Stages - This is another transparent layout to make sure I used the full packaging up! I ran some gorgeous fancy pants through my craft robo to make these flowers. Once again, everything is Fancy Pants except for the cardstock and brown flower centres.
















































Family Frame - This is my little side project. I used a souvenir frame that opens up and just layered tons of gorgeous Fancy Pants papers and chipboard. The flowers were just non-branded from a haberdashery and the title hand cut.













2 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Beautiful work here, Melanie!
Good luck!

Sasha said...

WOW beautiful work girl .. GOOD LUCK ..