Followers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Latest Offerings

I can't deny it.. I'm in a creation rut and Rock Band has noticed how vulnerable I am and grabbed me with both hands. Naughty Rock Band!! SO yeah, if you want milk curdling/glasses smashed you can find me every night around 8pm singing my heart out or giving Lee a chance whilst I suck at drums or chill on guitar.
We had to go all the way to Perry Barr to get this game for Lee but it was for his birthday, so he is worth it :)
Here are some pieces I have been working on lately, just to update you all!





























2 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

WOW - love your pages - especially the first one... what papers did you use on that? Beautiful work.

Nina said...

Wow your work is stunning! I will be back to visit your blog. x