Followers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Lush New Papermania Goodness

I had a gorgeous bundle delivered to me of the latest Papermania goodies.. New look.. New products! I have to say I am extremely impressed. My favourite item would have to be the brand new acrylic stamps. They print completely crisp and were a delight to work with. They also have cute birdies and scallops in and thats just a bonus right there :)

This stamp set is available to buy right now, with co-ordinating papers from stockists such as Arty Miss for a BARGAIN £7.99.





















Here is a quick card I created although the picture hardly does it justice:




























The products I was most impressed with have to be the brand new Christmas collections - A Wonderful Christmas Time' and 'Naughty and Nice'. I managed to create this layout which went straight into the TwoPeas Top 10:

This layout was made completely from Papermania goodies and as you can see, they really have stepped things up a bit and released a collection good enough to rival any brand. I am also greatful to receive these papers and get last years photographs scrapped before this years start!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Wow, I love that Christmas layout. Mel your work is looking fantastic at the moment, I hope you're applying for some DTs. Cute card too :)