Followers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mojo?

Wow.. 2 layouts done this weekend! When you consider the amount of hours at night I have spent sitting on my backside refreshing webpages.. waiting for some sign of life.. it is a pitiful amount really.. but still.. it is a lot more then the usual ZERO I produce!


This week two people left the team, Christine and Sally. It will be really strange to have such an empty team now but I don't want to keep living a lie. I hate to feel like people are forced to be there and I just want everything spring cleaned and vibrant.. ready for action. I just want to create and be happy and share things with other friends who have the same obsession for paper as I do.
If you want some inspiration head over to this ladies blog:
beckiedreyer.blogspot.com
She always has such gorgeous art to ogle! SO vibrant and rich. Everytime I find a nice blog I will post it here now so that my friends can share where I visit.
Enjoy your sunday xx

4 comments:

Dappyme said...

I love the design of this Mel. It muct have taken you ages! You must submit it for publication! :)

willowthewysp said...

OMG!
These are amazing...love the top one:)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love both LOs. Sorry to hear your team is depleted, but if people need to move on it's best to let them go and revitalise yourselves with like minded souls. Off to the beckiedreyer blog now - thanks!

Beckie aka Bexter said...

Love the top LO, must have taken you forever but really effective!
and you are too kind :0) x