Followers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The diet so far..

Tuesday 15th April

Diet started. I weigh a MISERABLE XXstones and 4lbs. Unbelievable!

Breakfast
Was too tired so didn't get time for breakfast

Lunch
Satsuma and a Banana then homemade Bombay potatoes

(Par-boil some potatoes, when soft dice them. Place some fry light into pan, when it is quite hot throw in 1 tsp cumin seeds and allow to toast for 10 seconds. Then throw in the potatoes, 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp salt and sprinkle with Black pepper. Allow everything to fry lightly mashing the potatoes with the spoon to give a rough crispy edge. DONE!)

Dinner
Jacket Potato with beans and 42g of low fat cheddar. 2 corn on the cobs.
Sundae made with 42g Weetabix crunchy bran, Fat free natural Yoghurt and organic strawberries.

I really enjoyed my sundae but have to remember to put the bran at the top as it was a bit soggy at the bottom and I can't deal with that! REALLY enjoyed my dinner although the WeightWatchers cheese is disgusting and I think should only be toasted. Day one of the diet and I think it's all going ok.. so far!

2 comments:

llq said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, wedding jackets for the bride Car DVD Players Louboutin Shoes Pigalle Christian Louboutin.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful weblog layout! How long have you been running a blog for?
you made running a blog look easy. The total glance of
your website is magnificent, let alone the content!

My blog post ... penis