Followers

Monday, March 10, 2008

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A Dora sun shade ripped off the window and threw into the abyss that is my kids mess! They find it impossible to go to the car without taking something! And the kids car seats which reminds me I AM A MOMMY!! Still a great feeling after three years :)

2. When was the last time you threw up?
I really don't remember! I was a good while ago though!

3. What's your favorite curse word?
I hate swearing it just always makes me cringe.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
I have only just woke up give me a chance! Emily, Logan and Lee.. They make me smile inside 24/

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sleeping.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Reading Logan the end of his bedtime story and tucking him in for his nap.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No!

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Goodnight darling, I love you so much".

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Ben and Jerrys chocolate fudge brownie but I would easily swap that for a proper Mr. Whippy with a flake and lashing of raspberry sauce :) oh and a sprinkling of nuts!!

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Orange Squash

12. What are you wearing right now?
My duvet. There's a thought to make you sick :D

13. What was the last thing you ate?
A cherry bakewell that scared me because I thought I was reading the ingredient when infact it was just the ingredients for the cherry on top!! I discovered it was in fact filled with raspberry and contained 32% icing!!

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I never buy new clothes but they had a crazy sale at Tescos so I got some grey trousers with embroidery up the leg, some black jeans and a blue top. The clothes are ok, the food IS NOT!

15. When was the last time you ran?
I run probably every night because I chase the kids around the house being mommy monster lol.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
UFC - Pierre vs. hughes

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
A friend about coming to see me :)

19. Ever go camping?
Yeah all the time when I was younger, my dad is camping mad :)

20. Do you have a tan?
Are you kidding, my skin is so pale it is actually see through!

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
I would like to but I am not organised enought to buy straws and if I was.. the kids would see it and want one..but straws are a nightmare because they keep forgetting they don't need to tip the cup up...

25. What did your last IM say
"Because I don't want a camp bed"

26. Are you someone's best friend?
It would be nice to be but I don't think I am. I'm always just everyones friend but never a best friend. *Sob* How sad is that!

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Hopefully going to see my mom and dad.

28. Where is your mom right now?
At home or down Dawley scouting the charity shop for bargains :D

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A window and on the window sill is an arrangement of rubbish including an Irn Bru can and some make up.

30. What color is your watch?
Flesh because I don't have one :)

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
It's got to be Neighbours everytime.. I'll be singing that theme tune all day now!

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Would and do every day! I have had cosmetic surgery before to reconstruct my face after the cancer removal. Yes I have my bottom on my face!

33. What is your birthstone?
Pearl

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru every time.

35.How many kids do you want?
I am planning to have 3 or 4. When we re-new our vows in 7 years I would like to try for our last baby but I say 4 incase one comes along the way :)

36. Do you have a dog?
Lee would love a dog but I have enough to deal with having two toddlers and I don't want their garden covered in poopies!

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom and the phone was so hot I felt like my brain was cooking.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Yeah tons of people all the time but i'm not really the kind of person who sees famous people as anything other then a person.

39. Any plans today?
Yeah I have got to get started on some scrapping.

40. How many states have you lived in?
Birmingham, Telford, Tipton. I guess that's what you mean.

41. Ever go to college?
Yes and left with five A levels!

42. Where are you right now?
At my desk, in my bedroom at my house.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
A messy house and loose ends.

44. Last song listened to?
Paint it Black - Rolling Stones.

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Penecillin , Oranges and Lace!

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Rocket Dog pumps.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nah.. I have hit that age where I am too lazy to even be jealous hahaha

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I shouldn't think so!

51. What time is it?
11:36am

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yeah loads of them!

53. Do you eat healthy?
Yes, I always balance the fast food and chocolate out to ensure I never treat one unfairly.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Housework, Kids, Think, Cook.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I think hate is such an ugly word. Despise?? Hell yeah!

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Well duh.. HELLO! What dya think I do.. sign language?

57. Tell us a secret..
I really need to cut my toe nails!

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
25.. How scary!!

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yeah on the Xbox haha

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Falling off my bike at Center Parcs.

1 comment:

chrisrydal said...

LOL at comment 53! But yuck on the toe nail info - I don't 'do' feet! *shudder* at the thought!