Followers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday bloody monday! - The Post I Actually made on 21/2/08!


The house is a right old mess (for a change) and we had just took delivery of our new sofa ARGH. We now have a wonderful under window seat outside haha. It's strange having this alien sofa in the living room!

It is my sisters.. my BABY sisters 21st tomorrow. I remember it being my 21st. WHAT IS GOING ON?? Major freak out time. In amongst the chaos that is bin bag city I made her a card and got her some awesome Lush goodies and some baby boy scrapbooking things.





















So I met with my brother and his fiancee at the weekend and it was ruddy bloody good! It was very strange to meet up and be together but also it felt natural like we had never been apart. Because it was Emilys' birthday Marc wanted to take the kids to Toys 'R' Us and spoil them. He chose Logan the thing that he has set his heart on for a year now and I wasn't able to afford it. When I saw logan carrying forty pounds of Thomas takealong I nearly died of embarrassment and then they insisted Emily had the same amount!

We had a nice meal at Bostin' Fittle and I haven't laughed so much in ages. I feel so happy and euthoric :) Even if I have had my hand down the toilet cleaning all morning! They looked after the kids in the park and just didn't stop smiling. The children are now 'Brother Marc' and 'Pretty Sophie' crazy! They're coming again this tuesday and I can't wait. I just need to get a move to Telford now!




Lee is lying here fast asleep bless his heart he has been so busy this morning! I love that man :D



I am a little bit apprehensive about our lives. I find myself scared to let myself go completely and get close to Marc and Soph incase something crazy happens and it all goes again. I guess some things are worth takin a risk for though and i'm trying to be more positive in my life.



Amen to that!

1 comment:

Dappyme said...

what a gorgeous card MEl. Love the colours! So glad your meet up with your brother went well and things are ok. Long may it continue! :)