Followers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily



Well I haven't typed on here for so long. I thought I had better keep the blog up to date with all my latest happenings and then if anyone cares enough to stop by they shall be feasted with the delight that is.. my boring life :)




Today was Emilys birthday and involved visiting loads of places and an early start. I love my girl so much and our life together has been one of extremely late nights and then diva behaviour. I love her so much and to see my baby a young lady just seemed to come out of the blue.




It's been a long tired day and Emily was spoilt just like a litte princess should be! I think the thing she loved most was her pet hamster from mom and dad (that I had to carry on my lap all the way home, so thanks!) She kept saying "look at me look at me mouse, i'm your mommy"




Here she is:


My darling little stephanie from Lazy Town :)


Oh and she called her hamster Sportacus!

The tradition of her on nans table for a well-lit photo :)

family pic taken by nan hence double chin-orama
How big is my boy Kiwi Now!!
Tomorrow I am meeting up with my brother at the toy shop. I haven't spoken to him in 5 years as he is with the sister of my awful ex. We got in touch and everything feels really good so I'm looking forward to that tomorrow.
Today I would like to say thankyou for having a wonderful friend. Niamh sent Emily a present today and it was nice to be thought of. The way to my heart is through my children so she certainly nailed that :)

2 comments:

Sally said...

I'm so glad you all had a lovely day. Happy Birthday Emily! Your children have the most beautiful eyes Mel.

Dappyme said...

Pleased to hear you had a great day all of you and Emily looks just the little Princess! :)