Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Here he is x

video

Baby Kiaran 7lbs 14ozs born at 8:50am friday and absolutely gorgeous. I had forgotten about all the little noises babies make and it bought back a lot of memories. I can't believe she did it and I am so proud of her. After boldly announcing she was having 5 children she has now confirmed she wants NO MORE EVER AGAIN. Which is fine by me as I never slept the night she was in labour I was so worried. The baby got stuck coming out because of the cervix. The midwife just needed to slip a finger in to release the baby but didn't have the brain to know it and left her pushing for 4 1/2 hours till the poor boy was blue :(

Anyway it's over - THANK GOD!

xx

2 comments:

Dappyme said...

congratulations Aunty Mel on the birth of your little nephew! I hope you all enjoy him and that he is healthy and happy! X

Anonymous said...

Awww bless! Congratulations!

Chrissy whissy